Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to calibrate or configure Joystix to use it?
- I hooked up my Xbox 360 Wireless controller using the Play and Charge kit, but it won't work. Why?
- What hardware do I need to use Joystix?
- Can I Use It with Other Controllers?
- My wireless controller won't sync with the receiver. What should I do?
- What additional software do I need installed to use Joystix Pro?
- Do I need an Internet connection to use Joystix?
- How much does Joystix cost?
- Which operating systems are supported by Joystix Pro?
Do I have to calibrate or configure Joystix to use it?
No! Joystix is ready to play and requires no configuration as long as the supported game's bindings are at its default settings. Just select the Stix and get in the game.Top
I hooked up my Xbox 360 Wireless controller using the Play and Charge kit, but it won't work. Why?
The Play and Charge kit does not function as a USB adapter for the controller. Microsoft built it so that it only sends power to the controller in order to recharge the batteries. A wireless receiver is still required to detect the controller's wireless signal that sends the button inputs.Top
What hardware do I need to use Joystix?
A PC that meets the minimum requirements for the game you want to play, a supported controller, and an Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows if you use a wireless Xbox 360 controller.Top
Can I Use It with Other Controllers?
Support for other controllers will be available in the near future. Visit the Joystix Forums for the latest news on controller support or to suggest a controller you would like to see supported.Top
My wireless controller won't sync with the receiver. What should I do?
Make sure a proper connection is established by following these steps:
- Plug in the Wireless Gaming Receiver,
- Power ON your wireless controller,
- Press and hold the Sync button on the Wireless Receiver until the light blinks, and
- Press and hold the sync button on the top of the controller until the Xbox Guide button lights begin to rotate.
- Some issues may be a result of an outdated or improperly installed driver, please contact email@example.com for instructions on how to resolve driver issues.
What additional software do I need installed to use Joystix Pro?
1. The game you wish to play.
2. The appropriate driver for the supported controller of your choiceTop
Do I need an Internet connection to use Joystix?
Joystix does require an active Internet connection in order to verify the version being used is properly licensed.Top
How much does Joystix cost?
Because we know everyone is different, and people prefer choices, we’ve decided to offer both free ad-supported versions, and paid memberships which offer an improved experience. With six free Joystix versions and membership packages ranging from $5.99-$49.99, we have an option for just about anyone.Top
Which operating systems are supported by Joystix Pro?
Windows XP Service Pack 2, Vista, and 7 currently support use of Joystix Pro.Top
Download Joystix Pro Today and play our favorite games on your controller automatically and easily.
Works with Windows 7, Vista and XP